DISC – THE SOFT SKILL THAT HELPS YOU MAKE MORE SALES
Don’t despair! DISC behaviour styles will help you turn more sales interactions into successes, simply by teaching you how to adapt your language and behaviour in accordance with your prospects’ different buying styles.
Steve Jensen is regarded as a global leader in sales communication, having helped individuals and businesses double and triple their sales income, and right now you have the opportunity to achieve the same in your business, which will give you the freedom to live the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
From this exciting one-day course you’ll learn everything you need to know about DISC and how to apply it for sales success, such as:
- How to identify your own behaviour style and how you are perceived by others
- How your style impacts others
- Learn the hidden needs and fears of each core behavioural style
- How to recognise the four behaviour types to use during phone calls, emails and face-to-face communications
- How to use behaviour types to dramatically increase sales
- How to adjust your language to inspire more people to buy more often
- How to improve your customer care and retention
- How to create memorable experiences based on people’s behaviour styles
- How to adjust your behaviour style to create rapport
- How to connect more effectively, with more people
- How to improve your communication
- How to improve the performance of your sales team and develop sales leaders
- How to increase employee retention
- How to increase profitability
Places are limited so secure your spot today, and get set to see your sales and income levels soar to brand new heights.
16th August 2019
8:30am for 9:00am start to 5pm
Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club, 117 Ryedale Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114