- Has your sales approach succeeded with one person but then “bombed out” with the very next prospect?
- Have you had interactions where you instantly “click” with someone but then struggle to connect and communicate well with the next person?
The great news is by learning more about yourself and how people perceive you with DISC behaviour styles will help you turn more sales interactions into successes, simply by teaching you how to adapt your language and behaviour in accordance with your prospects’ different buying styles.
This workshop will be presented by Steve Jensen who is regarded as a global leader in sales communication, having helped individuals and businesses double and triple their sales income, and right now you have the opportunity to achieve the same in your business, which will give you the freedom to live the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
From this exciting one-day course you’ll learn everything you need to know about DISC and how to apply it for sales success, such as:
- How your style impacts others
- How to use behaviour types to dramatically increase sales
- How to adjust your language to inspire more people to buy more often
- How to improve your customer care and retention
- How to improve the performance of your sales team and develop sales leaders
- How to increase employee retention
- How to increase profitability
- And much much more
Join us and learn the soft skills that you will positively impact your professional and personal life!
Starts: 8.30am for 9.00am
Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club, 17 Ryedale Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114